...and not eating bon-bons.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Salad Plates, Table Runner, and Coco

I have been collecting the Bordallo Pinheiro pottery off and on over the last few years. Marshalls and TJ Maxx carried lots of pieces many years ago but not so much anymore. Now, I find pieces at thrift stores. These salad plates are my latest find. I found 7 (I'm guessing it used to be a set of 8 and one  was broken or lost) at Goodwill in great condition…


Here is a table runner I finished using a pattern called Arrowhead Square by Quilts Remembered. I pieced it together and the owner of a quilt store called Quilt Merchant did the quilting. It was simple to piece together and I can see myself making more in different color combinations.

You can see the quilting on the back of the table runner…

I found the perfect spot for it…

Our rescue dog Coco who had his photo in the local dog magazine. Credit to my dad for taking the picture.

Enjoy!
Julie B

No comments:

Post a Comment